Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm really starting to suck at keeping up my blogger

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and yadda yadda. My last last blog was happy and all that jazz. Well, it's gone. I GAINED 10 goddamned pounds during the holiday season!!!! WTF?!?!?!?! I ate. Ate. Ate. Ate. Ate. I thought it was okay because, "I could always go to the gym and work it off". Yeah. Right. I can not tell a lie, I didn't go as much as I should have and only went on one jog. I feel like such a fat ass. A friend of mine told me that if I got up to 150 lbs they would let me know I was becoming fat. Yeah, it's a dick thing to say, but it keeps me from becoming a fat tub of lard (please no offense to those that are in that weight range, it's my disordered thinking and my self hatred that causes me to believe I would be fat and hideous if I weighed that much). So, last time I wrote I was 121, yeah, well, I fucked that up. 131. I hate myself. I got my tattoo as a reward for being on track and loosing weight. Fail. On a flip side, it's a new year and a new start, right? My resolution: Loose weight and keep it off (GW: 95 lbs. by December). Ace my classes and get into ASU in the fall.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone (or at least 99% of us) gains weight over the holidays. I know you'll lose it as fast as it came on =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Girls I would like to welcome you all to my blog!! As you may have notice I have a new blogger once again!! The first time I was clumsy and deleted it, the second time my blog was reported and shut down and the third time once again REPORTED!! Unfortunately for the person who reported me, they are unaware of my DETERMINATION and MOTIVATION to make a POSITIVE change!!

    I have changed my email, user name, profile picture and will only be posting about Food, Fashion and Exercise in hope to not be targeted by the person whom is REPORTING me!! So I hope you enjoy and I cant wait to get back in contact with those I was following and to meet new people!!

    http://my-secret-2011.blogspot.com/

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    Strawberries =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the weight gain. :( Please try not to feel too bad about it! Lots of people gain during the holiday season. xx

    ReplyDelete