Monday, December 20, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

I would like to say that I am in the most fowl mood today. Having a cold and not being able to walk right can drive one mad. I have no clue how much I weigh, and I can honestly say, I don't care either. Is that normal? Since joining the gym, I have found this new confidence that I didn't know I had. Lifting weights and doing cardio on elypticals and bicycle machines has really helped me. Truly, I hope joining the gym can help me overcome this self-induced hell I've put myself in. Something that I have noticed is that I am eating more; not in large quantities but small portions and I don't feel like shit afterwards. I have been drinking whey protein shakes to help with my muscle restoration. However long these feelings of confidence and happiness last, I can honestly say that I will cherish each and every moment. My ED may come back with full force as it always done in the past, but I'm happy right now.

1 comment:

  1. You're probably happier because you're exercising... = endorphins =)

    ReplyDelete